Creating an overlay
|Top Previous Next|
What is AFP overylay?
An overlay may be either a medium overlay or a page overlay (page overlay is usually called overlay). Not all printers can support page overlays electronic forms.
A page overlay is used to print different overlays electronic forms on different pages of a job, and/or print same overlay at different locations on different pages.
How to create AFP overlay?
1. Start your PC software (Here, we take Microsoft Excel as an example)
2. Open a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "AFP Printer"
5. Click the "Property" button on the right, and the follow window appears,
6. Select "Overlay" from the drop-down list of "Output Type"
7. Click "Apply" button and then click "OK" button to confirm your changes
8. Click "OK" in the Print Dialog of Microsoft Excel to confirm your "Print" command
9. A "Save-As" dialog will pop up, you can specify the folder and file name of the AFP document to be created.