TIFF to AFP Conversion
This is a tutorial to show you how to convert TIFF images to AFP files with the help of AFP Printer.
NOTE: You can convert JPG,
JPEG, PNG, BMP, TGA, GIF, and other image types other than TIFF to AFP
How to convert TIFF to AFP
1. Put all your TIFF / TIF pictures that you want to convert to AFP in a folder,
2. Select one or more images to be converted to AFP, and right-click your mouse on any image, and then a menu pops up, choose Print
3. The following Print Wizard appears, and you will be prompted to choose a printer, paper size, and image quality. To convert your images to Adobe AFP, you are required to choose AFP Printer in the printer list,
4. By default you get Full Page Photo (i.e. one picture for each AFP page) in the output AFP file. You might arrange two pictures per AFP page, or four pictures per page, or even more pictures per page by selecting a layout from the layout list on the right column of the Print Wizard,
5. Once you confirm that the printer is AFP Printer, paper size is the one of your preference, just click Print button to continue. You will be asked to specify the output AFP file,
6. Here we specify the name of the output AFP to be Album2011.AFP, and the destination location is Library\Documents on Windows 7. The Print Wizard starts the conversion of TIF / TIFF images to AFP now with a progress bar as the indicator.
7. When the conversion completes, you get the output AFP file Alubm2011.AFP,
8. Double-click on the result AFP file, and it will be opened in IBM AFP Workbench Viewer (the official AFP Viewer),
Alternative Way to Convert TIFF / TIF to AFP
1. Start your graphics processing software (Here, we take ACDSee, Adobe Photoshop as an example)
2. Open a TIFF image document
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "AFP Printer"
5. If you need to adjust AFP generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the AFP document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted TIFF to AFP document now.
System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 11, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2022, Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2. Both 32-bit and 64-bit OS are supported.
(C) 2022 IPDS Technologies, AG. All rights reserved.